You’ve bought the best; now keep it looking that way with simple clean and care solutions. MarineBeanBags.com® Marine Bean Bags should be cleaned properly, as needed, to ensure absolute enjoyment every time.
Never use alcohol or bleach based cleaners on your MarineBeanBags.com Marine Bean Bag.
General Wash Down
- Hose off your MarineBeanBags.com Marine Bean Bag with clear, clean water at least once a month. This helps prevent dirt and grime from becoming embedded in the fabric and eliminates the need for more vigorous cleanings.
- If water alone doesn’t do the trick, or if you’ve had an especially bloody day, try a mild soap such as Dawn, Dreft, Woolite, or even that baby shampoo you used to clear your diving mask.
- Air dry after rinsing.
- Brush off excess dirt.
- Hose off your MarineBeanBags.com Marine Bean Bag with clear, clean water.
- Prepare a mild soap and water cleaning solution – do not use detergents.
- On heavier soil gently scrub solution soaked, soft bristle brush on the necessary areas.
- Allow mild soap and water solutions to soak for a few minutes to breakdown grime, blood, and dirt.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear, clean water.
- Allow to air dry.
MarineBeanBags.com Marine Grade Bean Bags do not mildew, however a heavier cleaning may be required if a bag has been improperly stored for long periods of time or after an intense day on the water. In that case, simply follow the instructions below.
- Follow instructions 1-6 for General/Light Cleaning.
- Retreat trouble areas with another mixture of mild soap and water.
- Gently scrub solution soaked, soft bristle brush on offending areas.
- Rinse with clear, clean water.
- Allow to air dry.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Professional Cleaners
Although you may be tempted to have a professional clean your MarineBeanBags.com Marine Bean Bag we recommend a little mild soap, water and elbow grease. Proper care and storage should not warrant this level of treatment.
Do NOT dry clean MarineBeanBags.com Marine Bean Bags.
Do NOT use a steamer or iron on MarineBeanBags.com Marine Bean Bags.